DAVID A. PETERS, M.S., MFT
Compassion and Care Make a Difference
When you face a life crisis or a troubled relationship, compassion and care make a difference. Turn your crisis into an opportunity for healing and personal growth. With attention to your individual needs, I will help you restore your life to the health and happiness you deserve. I have over 25 years of experience working in independent practice, treatment centers, and hospitals. I am well versed in working with a wide range of issues from family life changes and workplace conflicts, to serious mental illness. You may periodically hear from me as guest commentator on KPBS radio and television.
David A. Peters, M.S., MFT• Marriage & Family Therapist
• CA Lic. MFC 28846
• California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
• Insurance Accepted
• Centrally Located in Mission Valley
Under my care you will receive:
• A warm, safe, and professional atmosphere.
• The scientifically proven cognitive-behavioral approach to therapy.
• Psychological education, to better understand your challenge and build confidence.
• Effective skill training to help you bring your mind to a healthy state.
• Helpful reading suggestions so that you can continue your therapy in the comfort of home.
• Coordination with your co-treating health professionals, so everyone cooperates in your care.
• Twenty-four hour emergency support.
Individuals • Couples • Families
To view other San Diego therapists go to: The Therapist Directory of San Diego
|San Diego Psychotherapists by Specialty|
| ||San Diego Psychotherapists by Credential|
| || |