JOCELYN STEER, Ph.D.
Clinical Psychologist (PSY 15867)
Banker’s Hill/Hillcrest Office
(619) 220-0862 • E-mail me here
Jocelyn Steer, Ph.D.
3202 3rd Ave./Banker’s Hill
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Flexible evening and weekend hours
Charming office in Banker’s Hill
Individual and Couples Therapy
Dr. Steer can help you:
• Manage your anxiety and depression
• Strengthen your self-esteem
• Be more assertive at work and in relationships
• Improve the quality of intimate relationships
• Resolve traumas from the past
• Work through family issues
• Use your dreams to increase self-awareness
What you can expect:
• A gentle, collaborative approach to addressing your issues
• Sessions that focus on your needs
• A sense of humor—laughter heals
• A respect for diversity—Dr. Steer is culturally sensitive
and gay friendly.
Dr. Steer is also a writer and teacher. She co-authored Case Studies in Abnormal Psychology, used in colleges nationwide. She has been on the faculty of the Marriage and Family Therapy program at SDSU.
Call Dr. Steer for an initial phone consultation to discuss your particular situation.
She will be happy to talk with you and answer your questions.
To view other San Diego therapists go to: The Therapist Directory of San Diego
|San Diego Psychotherapists by Specialty|
| ||San Diego Psychotherapists & Specialties|